Hello there! My name is Fay and this is my monthly podcast about crochet and the occasional bit of dabbling with other crafts.
I started crocheting and knitting in September 2014 and have a passion for crochet and the environment. I used to work in the waste management sector but having caught the crafting bug, I now own and run my own crafting company, Provenance Craft Co.
Here's what I aim to do with every episode:
• To deliver a monthly podcast to crafters on the first Friday on every month (except Agust when I take a pod holiday).
• Provide an informal and relaxed community group - Crochet Clan over on Mighty Networks (you can join via this link https://crochet-clan.mn.co/share/qXbA1tZnaHSae3Ek?utm_source=manual ) and Instagram @crochet_circle_podcast
• To add value to crafters by:
- Promote for the gorgeous, contemporary craft that it is. I'm on a mission to help crochet step into the limelight.
- Providing an insight into the industry side of crochet including interviews with farmers, rearers, spinners, hand dyers, manufacturers, designers, pattern checkers, test crocheters and knitters.
- Sharing tips and tricks to improve and simplify crochet.
- Sharing crochet book reviews.
- Sharing yarn reviews.
- Promoting sustainable crochet practices - reduce/reuse/recycle, stash diving, yarn swapping, buying British (or local to you), buying second-hand or unwanted yarn, giving unwanted yarn and tools.
- Providing a fun place for crocheters to join and spend an enjoyable hour or so listening or watching informative, friendly chatter.
The Podcast will be streamed once a month, on the first Friday of each month.